Total Performer Workshop
featuring Casting Director Abbie Brady-Dalton, CSA of Tesley + Company
This workshop will present the full scope of what the total performer really is – from start to ﬁnish –
with in depth discussion and demonstration of auditioning and performing.
Participants will perform and receive:
- A small group session with guest clinician, Abbie Brady-Dalton, CSA of Telsey + Company
- Individual critique and coaching
- Top recommendations and “tips” for performers and thoughts on career options in the entertainment industry
- Information on professional casting, audition techniques, song selection, musical styles, and lyric interpretation.
- Explore what makes you unique and marketable!
- Be prepared to sing your best 32 bars and/or perform a 1 minute monologue. Bring sheet music; accompanist is provided
- Participants are encouraged to bring resumes, photographs or headshots
Saturday, November 12, 2016 – For grade 6 – college