Founded in 2002, Performance Edge is an educational cultural arts nonprofit organization whose mission is to provide superior performance arts training and opportunities that will attract a diverse group of young people. Through intensive individual and group training and performances, Performance Edge strives to enhance the cultural life of the entire community by encouraging students, fifth graders through college students, to take the training and skills to their schools, churches, and community arts programs.
- A never ending quest for musical and artistic excellence
- Extend and enhance the training of young people for musical performance
- Contribute to the quality of musical performance through the community, school, and church programs
- Enhance the cultural life of the community
- NC Honors Chorus
- NC Governor’s School
- College Scholarships
- Featured Soloists
- Work in theme parks
- Roles on Broadway & Broadway tours
Sign Up for Summer Fling Today!